The room of the Manor
A slate staircase leads you to the second floor of the manor in this suite of 80 m² where the wrought iron marries wonderfully with the old tiles, tufa stones and exposed beams.
Through its windows you discover a beautiful view of the park roses, the village of Gennes and the priory of Saint-Eusebe nearby.
Relax in a warm bath, then wrap yourself in a comfy bathrobe to savor a good book while sipping tea or coffee in your living room.
- Suite of 80 m2
- Comfort bedding - Queen size: 1,60 mx 2,00 m
- Bathroom with bath in the room - independent toilets
- Hair Dryer - Towel Heater - Fan
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Welcome tray with kettle, tea, coffee, herbal tea - Fridge
- Free wifi access in the room
- Tourist tax 0,80 euro per person and per day
The next morning, you will have lunch according to your desire in the intimacy of your room, at the big table of our dining room or in front of the water lily pond if the weather allows it. The opportunity to see some dragonflies and always curious tits!Find out more
Surrender to the infinite sweetness of a Californian massage under the expert hands of a professional masseuse who will unlock your deepest tensions in a calm and serene atmosphere.Find out more