The Park Room
In the annex of the manor, a stone staircase and wrought iron leads you to your terrace and your room 30 m2 from which you have a beautiful view of the park roses and the village of Gennes.
Relax with a good hot shower, then wrap yourself in a comfy bathrobe to enjoy a good book while sipping tea or coffee in your living room.
The next morning, you have lunch as you wish in the privacy of your room, at the large table in our dining room or in front of the lily pond if the weather permits. The opportunity to see some dragonflies and tits always curious!
- 30 House m2 with private terrace of 15 m2
- Comfort bedding - Queen size: 1,60 mx 2,00 m
- Bathroom with shower in the room - independent toilets
- Hair Dryer - Towel Heater - Fan
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Welcome tray with kettle, tea, coffee, herbal tea - Fridge
- Free wifi access in the room
- Tourist tax 0,80 euro per person and per day
The next morning, you will have lunch according to your desire in the intimacy of your room, at the big table of our dining room or in front of the water lily pond if the weather allows it. The opportunity to see some dragonflies and always curious tits!To know more
Surrender to the infinite sweetness of a Californian massage under the expert hands of a professional masseuse who will unlock your deepest tensions in a calm and serene atmosphere.To know more